Hey folks, sucks to be writing this again, but we’ll need to postpone the release of the stable.
As you may have noticed we were not able to get a lot of betas out in this interim as some of the issues reported were a bit more complex than what we were anticipating. We do have beta 2.0 ready to be released on Monday and I’m hoping to get a couple more of those until the new release date, Mar 1st.
On a different note, we’ll need help writing documentation for the new version, so if you feel like you could help on that (a paid gig, of course), contact me at arindo (at) wpultimo.com.
Have a great weekend,