Now you can extend your WP Ultimo payment options to allow your subscribers to use all of the many available methods on your WooCommerce install!
How it Works
The WooCommerce Integration works in a very similar way to the way our Manual Gateway works. it offers a ton of flexibility to your users, allowing them to chose any of the payment forms available on your WooCommerce install. The downside is that every payment must be paid manually at the end of the billing period. Here is how the flow works.
- The user chooses this payment option on his panel. The default label used for this payment option is “Dynamic Payments” (you can change it on the WooCommerce Integration Settings page).
- Once the user billing period ends, the user subscription is put on hold. At the same time, an order will be created on the WooCommerce install of the main site of the network. That order can be easily accessed from the Subscription Management screen.
- The user then receives an invoice in his email, with a link to perform the payment. That link will redirect him to the WooCommerce payment screen, where he or she will be able to select one of the available WooCommerce gateways.
- Once the payment is received, the subscription is renewed, the payment is logged on WP Ultimo and the order is set to complete.
- WP Ultimo: WooCommerce Integration requires WP Ultimo version 1.4.3 to work.
- Default functionality of WP Ultimo still works with this integration form. For example, issuing refunds from the Subscription Management Screen will communicate with WooCommerce to issue the refund using the selected payment form.
- WP Ultimo: WooCommerce Integration relies on WP Cron to work. This works very well most times, but if the site has low traffic then the cron is not prompted to check for scheduled events and the event is missed, which can cause execution delays.
- While this plugin was tested repeatedly under various circumstances, this is a beta release. Please contact us if you run into any issues by sending us a note at [email protected].